KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

Oh Noes 9/11 Boohoo Etc.

Yeah. To everyone who complained about that... kindly shut up. It's been, what... FOUR YEARS NOW? And of course, that's when the Western Armed Forces decided to nuke the Middle East and cause so much conflict.

War on Terror, my ass. Worse than Crazy Frog.

Anyway. The game was pointless to play. Each stage basically entailed in you clicking a picture. Then, Motion Tween Kitty to the rescue. Wow. And then the WTC blew up. The end.

The graphics were pretty bad cut outs, the sound was very weak... the spelling was deliberately atrocious. Don't make a sequel. Next time you make a Flash movie, please put some effort into it.

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

You say you read all your reviews, huh?

That's dedication. Anyway - this contains two good things about it that make me prefer this to project X.

ONE - you can run and dash and there is no slowdown!
TWO - you can move while charging! (maybe a glitch, but a godd one).

This is a big step up from other works - keep it up.

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Try running Vice City on Windows 95...

...And it may well still be faster than this! The style is great and the sprites well done - but IT'S TOO FRICKIN' SLOW!! Sort it out 'cos it's really depressing for a tribute to the classic series.

Also, you have the same basic problem as most of the Mega man games - you can't shoot up!

Andrew-Traviss responds:

Depends on your system. I provided ample warning that this baby is a resource hog on some people's computers. Fixing the speed would require me to reprogram the entire thing from the ground up. Not happening. You'll have to wait for the Rockman Neo game for the high performance version of my engine.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

And I thought I'd seen every good Mario game...

Super Mario goes on, you guessed it, a Rampage. Play this game for a good dose of stress - blast those Goombas! Shoot those annoying flying things! Laugh loudly! Ahem. The Shotgun is a neat idea, but you're constantly on rails and aiming is too slow. The developer's onto a winner here, but why not try speeding up the aim and letting Mario jump and stuff in the sequel? A boss would be nice but hey, pobody's nerfect.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

What's that term again... oh yeah - WTF?!

Err... what the hell happened here? Alien Hominid was a great blaster (well, actually I hated it. go figure). This is a moving picture of a clown with a moving dick with crappy music. Well, Mr. I fucked-up-a-great-franchise, April Fool is over. Now pull your thumb out of your ass and make the proper game! (Unless your siblings screwed your work up in which case all is forgiven. Or insanity. That's a good excuse too) Don't be fooled by the loading screen - Alien Hominid 2 is a sequel in name only.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

Disturbingly funny-and disturbingly disturbing too

E-he-hhehehahah - ahem. Who had the idea of playing an opera score along with the island chainsaw massacre? Class touch. Sawing the trees while the kids climb up - class touch. This game is worth the long download, it's as funny as it is horrifying - well, if you're sensitive, in which case you shouldn't be here anyway. Sequel please!